For your journey of motherhood
A woman’s body undergoes many physical changes during pregnancy, some of which can cause you pain and discomfort. Remedial massage can help to eliminate and relieve some of your symptoms and complaints that you may experience as you move through the positive physiological effects of pregnancy.
Our therapists undergo professional training in pregnancy massage, allowing them to translate their skills, knowledge and experience as remedial therapists into a comprehensive understanding of how to assist you, with your precious cargo on board.
Pregnancy massage is available to women throughout all second and third trimester pregnancy and is beneficial for women who are seeking pain relief or those simply integrating massage into their pregnancy as a healthy initiative. If you are in first trimester, please advise before making an appointment so we can ascertain it is risk-free for massage.
Benefits of Pregnancy Massage
• Increases circulation
• Promotes deep relaxation
• Eases anxiety and reduces depression
• Increases the mother-baby bond
• Reduces upper and lower back, pelvic, and hip pain
• Improves the oxygenation of soft tissue and muscles
• Regulates Hormones
• Increases Immunity
• Helps keep blood pressure in check
• Assists in maintaining good posture and helps women adjust to the continuous realignment as the baby grows
• Reduces Edema
• Improves Nerve pain, including sciatic pain
• Improves labour outcomes and newborn health
• Improved digestion and relieves acid indigestion
• Improves skin elasticity
• Reduces headaches
• Enhances sleep
• Relieves leg cramps
• Reduces Fatigue
• Alleviates stress on weight-bearing joints
• Offers a natural relief to the discomforts of labour
• Provides emotional support and nurturing touch during pregnancy and childbirth
Schedule online. It's easy, fast and secure.